skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A Little Cup of Tee
A personal blog of all my daily bargain buys, hauls, and crafts!
Ads 468x60px
Pages
Home
About Me
Contact
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Moving!
I'm moving so I'll update this when I get the chance :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Tee
Hi, I'm 22 years old. Born and raised in ME/MA but now I live in beautiful North Carolina! Currently I'm a graphic designer. I'm a complete bargain shopper and arts and crafts nut! I have a dachshund pup named Cobie, who is a handful.
View my complete profile
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
May
(1)
April
(4)
Favorite Reads
Peggy - yourbestpal421.blogspot.com
Tia - queenme.xanga.com
Vuthy - vuthy.com
Followers
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Labels
Charlotte Russe
(1)
fashion
(2)
Forever 21
(2)
Michael
(1)
Plato's Closet
(3)
Shopping
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment