Ads 468x60px

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Platos Closet Steals!

Charlotte Russe Top: $5.00
Forever 21 Skirt: $6.00
Wedges: $16.00
Outfit steal at $27.00 total.

Well, decided to start a blog, again. Let's see how long this lasts, lol.  Actually, I was inspired by Peggy at http://yourbestpal421.blogspot.com. ;)

Last night Michael and I decided to go out with a few friends. I brought a few things over to change at his place before we went downtown, unfortunately, I brought the wrong stockings, so excuse my bare legs. >.<  The top is a crop top originally from Charlotte Russe.  I only bought it for only $5.00 at a consignment shop (Plato's Closet) though!  It has lace panels on each side. SO cute! Unfortunately, the neck was a little too wide so it kept slipping with all our dancing.  The skirt is originally from Forever 21, but I also bought that from Plato's Closet for $6.  Looks kind of beige in the photo, but it's a light pink :)


Of course you need shoes to match! I originally was going to wear these black pumps, but decided that since we're going to be dancing, I'd wear something easier to move around in. They are a lot more comfortable than my other heels though! I just don't wear heels often enough to be so limber in them.

I got these at a steal for free! They were originally $70 on sale for $20, but I had a gift
certificate from my sister, so no charge for these bad boys.


Instead I wore these much more comfortable wedges. They don't match as well, but they were much easier to walk in!
I got these at Plato's Closet for $16.

Plato's Closet has become my new obsession thanks to Michael.  I don't know why it's taken me forever to discover it!  I only recently started shopping there last week, but I'm in love!  Some people feel iffy about buying "used" clothing, but I'm perfectly fine with it (of course after a good wash!)  I brought in a bunch of my clothes that I literally never wear, and got $43 for trading it in.  All of the clothes together were worth more, but meh, I don't wear them anyway.  Ever since I was introduced to PC, I've already filled out my whole frequent shopper card.  For ever $10 you spend, you get a stamp on this card, and once you get 20, you get 20% off - awesome!  Since the shop is huge, and there are so many cute things, I'm actually thinking about buying a lot and reselling it! Cha-ching!  

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Just found your blog through Peggy! I am another Maine blogger. I actually just moved back 2 years ago from North Carolina... My heart is In WIlmington. My husband was a Marine and we went to Wilmington every chance we got! Now I blog with Edge of Urge a lot :)

I am now following your blog :)))

XX
Jessie
http://87life.blogspot.com
Check out 87Life on Facebook!

Post a Comment